Dispatched in 4 to 7 days
International delivery is calculated as items are added to the cart
- Double-ended fountain pen
- Resin barrel and cap
- Sterling silver and vermeil trim
- Bi-colour 23-carat gold nibs
- Dropper fillers
- Supplied with dual reservoir crystal inkwell and pen holder
- Unique holder allows pen to 'levitate' whilst not in use
- Limited to 1038 pieces worldwide
- Also avaliable finished with yellow & white gold (238 pieces) or yellow & white gold with diamonds and rubies (38 pieces) - please contact us for further details
Visconti's Alchemy was designed in homage to Carl Gustav Jung.
A limited edition, double-ended, fountain pen the Alchemy reflects Jung's work on dualism; the relationship between positive and negative, shadow and light and good and evil.
The Alchemy is presented with a conical crystal inkwell (with two reservoirs) which sits beneath the pen holder - a circle formed from two serpents. The Alchemy pen is held levitating between the two serpents using magnets in the pen caps.
Manufactured from resin the Alchemy has trims of Sterling Silver and Vermeil. Both nibs are 23-carat bi-coloured gold and use a dropper filler system.
The Alchemy features symbols from of the Alchemic Opus; such as Ouroboros the snake eating its own tail representing self perpetuation.
Limited to 1038 pieces worldwide.