Sorry, this variation is currently unavailable
- Naginata Togi medium nib
- Rhodium plated, 21 carat gold nib
- Pro Gear with 21-carat handcrafted nib
- Nib by master nib maker Nobuyoshi Nagahara
- PMMA resin barrel and cap
- Available with rhodium or 24-carat gold plated accents
- Sailor anchor logo inlaid in cap end
- Available in medium fine, medium or broad
- Can be filled from an ink well using converter supplied
- Accepts Sailor cartridges
Sailor are renowned around the world for the skill, precision and craftsmanship that goes into the creation of their pens. The Professional Gear Naginata-Togi is fitted with a very special 21-carat handcrafted nib made by master nib maker Nobuyoshi Nagahara.
Naginata-Togi means 'long curved sword' and refers to the nib tip. This exceptional nib with its unique shape and special polishing allows for extremely smooth writing and can be reversed to achieve finer strokes.
This Professional Gear model is available with either rhodium or 24-carat gold plated accents and features a Sailor anchor logo inlaid into the cap end. The special 21-carat gold Naginata Togi nib is available in 3 widths - medium fine, medium or broad.
Can be used with Sailor cartridges or bottled ink and comes with a converter.