International delivery is calculated as items are added to the cart
- Naginata Togi medium fine nib
- 24 carat gold plated, 21 carat gold nib
- Oversized Pro Gear with 21-carat handcrafted nib
- Nib by master nib maker Nobuyoshi Nagahara
- Extremely smooth writer - can be reversed to achieve finer strokes
- PMMA resin barrel and cap
- Available with rhodium or 24-carat gold plated accents
- Sailor anchor logo inlaid in cap end
- Available in medium fine, medium or broad
- Can be filled from an ink well using converter supplied
- Accepts Sailor cartridges
- Comes boxed with converter and 50ml of Sailor Jentle Ink
- Diameter: 18mm
- Length: 126mm
- Length capped: 140mm
- Length posted: 161mm
Sailor are renowned around the world for the skill, precision and craftsmanship that goes into the creation of their pens. This is demonstrated to an exceptional level in the King Professional Gear Naginata-Togi, which uses a very special 21-carat handcrafted nib made by master nib maker Nobuyoshi Nagahara.
The Naginata togi means 'long curved sword' and refers to the special nib tip. This exceptional nib with its unique shape and special polishing allows for extremely smooth writing and can be reversed to achieve finer strokes.
This oversized 'King' Professional Gear model is available with either rhodium or 24-carat gold plated accents and features a Sailor anchor logo inlaid into the cap end. The special 21-carat gold Naginata Togi nib is available in 3 widths - medium fine, medium or broad.
Can be used with Sailor cartridges or bottled ink and comes boxed with a converter and 50ml of Sailor Jentle Ink.