International delivery is calculated as items are added to the cart
- Unique Naginata Cross-point nib comparable to writing with a brush pen
- Line width extremely responsive to angle of the pen
- 24 carat gold plated, 21 carat gold Cross-point nib
- Polished PMMA resin barrel and cap
- 24 carat gold plated trim
The 1911 Series was introduced over 30 years ago and continues to be a very popular choice among discerning writers world-wide. This truly unique 1911 is fitted with a Naginata Cross-point nib. Two nibs are crafted together, one on top of the other. The special tip is then slit into a cross before being meticulously shaped and polished. The result is a writing style inspired by Japanese brush painting with line widths extremely responsive to the angle of the pen, a feel comparable to writing with a brush pen.
Polished black PMMA resin combines with 24 carat gold plated accents.