Sorry, this variation is temporarily unavailable
- Stroke width changes depending upon angle
- Stainless steel nib, gold plated
- Classic 1911 Sailor shape
- From fine to broad line within the same stroke
- Uses Sailor cartridges, or converter
- Available in blue with gold trim
This interesting pen from Sailor reflects the Japanese interest in calligraphy. The unusual shape of the nib allows it to draw both fine and broad strokes and all widths in-between simply by altering the angle. The pen held upright produces a fine line and held at a shallow angle a board line is achieved. With some practise, it is possible to transform form fine to broad, or vice versa all within the same stroke.
Produced to the usual high standard expected of all Sailor products Fude-de-Mannen provides the opportunity for experimentation and the development of your own personal style.