Sorry, this variation is temporarily unavailable
- Medium nib width
- Black lacquer and palladium composite
- Accepts standard short cartridge type
- May be filled from an inkwell using a converter - supplied separately
- Streamlined steel nib
- Contemporary high precision injected metal body
- Articulated sprung clip
- Each piece individually numbered
- Diameter: 13mm
- Length: 133mm
- Length capped: 152mm
- Length posted: 175mm
While utilising modern materials and manufacturing techniques, the S T Dupont Défi collection still retains the traditional values of quality, finish and attention to detail for which S T Dupont are renown.
Inspired by the jet fighter, the sleek, modern lines of the Défi are a delight to hold and to use, as well as making a positive style statement. The integrated design of the steel nib, itself two years in development, not only confirms the design credentials of the fountain pen, but also gives a soft and smooth writing experience.