International delivery is calculated as items are added to the cart
- Medium nib width
- 18-carat gold rhodium plated nib
- Titanium coloured slim-line aluminium barrel
- Articulated clip
- Accepts standard cartridge type
- Can be filled from an ink well using the converter supplied
- Please note the cap doesn't 'post' on the end of this pen
- Diameter: 10mm
- Length: 225mm
- Length capped: 244mm
A new addition to the Porsche Design writing instrument range, the slim-line P3125 combines sleek clean lines, with an intelligent combination mechanism. The ball pen and mechanical pencil have a clever retracting clip; when in use the clip withdraws into the barrel for an uninterrupted surface.
The fountain pen has a 18-carat gold rhodium plated nib, with a special lining in the cap to prevent the pen from drying out.
The Porsche Design P3125 fountain pen, ball pen and mechanical pencil are available in sandblasted stainless steel: 'Titanium' and a PVD coated version: 'Graphite'.
All the writing instruments in the P'3125 range accept standard refill types.