Due to the UK public holiday on 26/8 our next posting date will be 27/8.
International delivery is calculated as items are added to the cart
- A transparent fountain pen, traditionally used to demonstrate the inner workings
- 14K carat gold rhodium plated nib
- Contemporary design can be completely disassembled for cleaning
- Easily refillable piston system for use with bottled inks
- Transparent barrel with silver nib and trim
- Diameter: 12mm
- Length: 121mm
- Length capped: 136mm
- Length posted: 151mm
The transparent resin Heritage 92 is a new introduction to Pilot's Fine Writing collection, embodying decades of creativity and innovation. Transparent pens were traditionally manufactured to enable pen makers to demonstrate the inner workings of the pen and are often referred to as 'demonstrator' pens.
This contemporary design comes complete with a 14 carat gold rhodium nib and a piston system for easy refilling from bottled inks. Recommended for use with one of the 24 colours of sumptuous and elegant Iroshizuku inks, which also make up part part of Pilot's Fine Writing collection.