Due to the UK public holiday on 26/8 our next posting date will be 27/8.
International delivery is calculated as items are added to the cart
- A birch-derived finish, new and exclusive to the Capless range
- Barrel is brass with a resin-impregnated toughening material derived from birch wood
- 18 carat rhodium-plated gold nib
- Contemporary retractable nib
- Accepts bottled ink and Pilot IC-50 cartridges
- Diameter: 13mm
- Length extended: 138mm
- Length retracted: 140mm
One of the most exclusive additions to Pilot's Capless range is this brand new birch-derived wooden finish. The body of the pen is brass and is finished with a resin-impregnated toughening material derived from birch wood. Its novel retractable nib is 18 carat gold with rhodium plating.
The pen comes complete with converter for use with bottled ink, a black Pilot IC-50 ink cartridge and a cartridge cover. It's available with fine, medium or broad nib.