International delivery is calculated as items are added to the cart
- Limited to 2017 pieces worldwide
- Lacquer finish with unique vermilion to crimson gradient
- 18-carat rhodium-plated gold nib with rhodium-plated clip and rings
- Presented in a dedicated gift box
- Comes with converter, black ink cartridge and a cartridge cover
Individually numbered and limited to 2017 piece worldwide, Pilot's limited edition 'Capless' offering for 2017 features a captivating colour gradient along the length of its barrel. Vivid vermilion blends into crimson, presenting an eye-catching and unique finish.
Pilot's innovative retractable 'Capless' range uses a push mechanism to extend and retract the nib, eliminating the need for a cap. With a push of the button the 18-carat rhodium-plated gold nib retracts into the barrel to be safely stored and carried. Choose from fine, medium or broad nib widths.
The colourful lacquered barrel is complemented with with highly-polished rhodium-plated clip and rings and comes presented in a dedicated gift box.
The pen is refillable using either bottled ink or Pilot's standard IC-50 ink cartridges and comes complete with converter, black ink cartridge and a cartridge cover. Add colour by choosing among the 24 shades of iroshizuku inks.