International delivery is calculated as items are added to the cart
- Distinctive blue striped celluloid barrel with black resin caps and silver accents
- Engraved 18-carat rodium-plated gold nib - written in by hand
- Differential piston fill mechanism constructed from brass
- Holds a large volume of ink
- Ink view window
- Solid celluloid body with palladium-plated silver accents
- Counterpart to the gold-plated Souverän 800 range
- Characteristic Pelikan 'beak' clip
- Includes anthracite pinstripe finish named after Nobel Prize winning minister
- Barrel diameter: 13mm
- Length: 127mm
- Length capped: 141mm
- Length posted: 165mm
The Pelikan Souverän 805 offers a palladium-plated silver variation to the globally revered Souverän 800 range. Three available finishes include two with Pelikan's distinctive striped barrels, a blue-black design and the 'Stresemann', named after the stylish anthracite pinstripe suits of the Nobel Peace Prize winning foreign minister, Gustav Stresemann. Also available as a solid black finish of high grade resin.
The striped material that makes up the distinctive barrels of the Souveran range is composed from a celluloid cotton base using a formula developed specially for Pelikan. The layers are slowly built up over months before being sliced and shaped using a natural diamond.
The resin cap features characteristic double rings precisely integrated to present a seamless transition between materials. The glossy barrels are complemented to great effect by palladium-plated silver metal accents. The clip of the Pelikan represents a beak, offering yet another unique characteristic to this historic manufacturer, whose brand is one of the oldest trademarks in Germany.
Pelikan especially pride themselves on their expertise in creating nibs, inks and feeds; their mastery over these essential components enables them to create fine-writing instruments of the highest quality.
The Souverän M805 fountain pen features an 18-carat rhodium-plated gold nib which is hand written-in before leaving the factory. The differential piston fill mechanism is constructed from brass and the pen features an ink view window. Available in four nib widths: EF, F, M, B. Also accepts standard ink cartridges.