Due to the UK public holiday on 27/5 our next posting date will be 28/5.
International delivery is calculated as items are added to the cart
- UK national and international holidays & celebrations summary
- Horizontal week-to-view format
- Mini A6 size diary with elastic closure
- Approximate size: 100x140mm (4x5.5")
- Acid-free sustainable paper
- Monthly planners for 2019
- 2020 year planner
- 8 reference pages
- Extra note pages
- Memento pouch on inside rear cover
- Two ribbon page markers
- Address book insert
- Runs from 1st January 2019 to 1st January 2020
There has been a long tradition of illustrators working with scientists to categorize plant species. The use of watercolours by artists such as Sir Joseph Paxton (1803–1865) and H.G. Moon (1857–1905) has created a rich history of lifelike renderings. These Painted Botanicals journals feature naturalistic arrangements of wisteria and lilies.