International delivery is calculated as items are added to the cart
- International holidays & celebrations
- Vertical week-to-view format
- Ultra size diary with elastic closure
- Approximate size: 180x230mm (7.1x9.1")
- Acid-free sustainable paper
- Monthly planners for 2019
- 2020 year planner
- 8 reference pages
- Extra note pages
- Memento pouch on inside rear cover
- Two ribbon page markers
- Address book insert
- Runs from 1st January 2019 to 1st January 2020
These diaries reproduce a 1688 binding from the Düsseldorf Museum Kunstpalast of 'L’office de la Semaine Sainte', a French liturgy which contained the intricate rules that governed life during Holy Week, determined by the first full moon after the vernal equinox.
The gilt-edged, handtooled design is known as 'fanfare', an intricate decorative technique reserved for books of great importance due to the the level of skill required by the bookbinder.