International delivery is calculated as items are added to the cart
- National and international holidays & celebrations summary
- Day-at-a-time format
- Midi size diary with elastic closure
- Approximate size: 130x180mm (5.1x7.1")
- Acid-free sustainable paper
- Monthly planners for 2018
- 2019 year planner
- 8 reference pages
- Extra note pages
- Memento pouch on inside rear cover
- Two ribbon page markers
- Address book insert
- Runs from 1st January 2018 to 1st January 2019
Le Gascon was an innovative 17th century bookbinder whose intricate techniques are better known than the name of the craftsman responsible for their creation. The inventor of the pointillé and fanfare styles, his influence in the history of bookbinding is validated by the styles he inspired.
The original cover was made of red Moroccan leather with intricately hand tooled rosettes, spirals and dotted lines embossed into the surface and finished with luxurious gilt-edging.