International delivery is calculated as items are added to the cart
- Midi size diary with elastic closure
- Approximate size: 130x180mm (5.1x7.1")
- Horizontal week-to-view format
- 18 Month 2017-2018 'academic year' diary
- Runs from July 2017 to December 2018
- Month planner for each month from July 2017 to December 2018 inclusive
- 4 Weekly timetable planners
- 8 Pages for notes
- 5 Reference pages
- Address book insert
- 2 Ribbon page markers
- Memento pouch on inside rear cover
The evolution of tree-derived kapa fabrics into the iconic "tiki-style" Hawaiian shirt provides the inspiration for this stunning range. Exuberant flower and foliage prints combine Hawaii's natural beauty and island culture with the vivid expression of the aloha spirit.
Alo means “sharing in the present” and oha refers to “joyous affection.”
Tropical prints were introduced to a global audience during the 1940s, when Alfred Shaheen brought the optimistic and modern designs to to the world of high fashion.