International delivery is calculated as items are added to the cart
- Mini size diary with elastic closure
- Approximate size: 100x140mm (4x5.5")
- Horizontal week-to-view format
- 18 Month 2017-2018 'academic year' diary
- Runs from July 2017 to December 2018
- Month planner for each month from July 2017 to December 2018 inclusive
- 4 Weekly timetable planners
- 8 Pages for notes
- 5 Reference pages
- Address book insert
- 2 Ribbon page markers
- Memento pouch on inside rear cover
The word “filigree” derives from the Latin words filum (thread) and granum (seed), you can see how the name originated when enjoying the delicate and intricate repetition of this academic diary.
Created in Strasbourg, the original gilded motif was achieved by die cutting the elaborate grooves into a base layer of silver sheets, which were then meticulously etched into its surface. The binding was created to house Paradies gärtlein, a text by Johann Arndt (1555–1621).