International delivery is calculated as items are added to the cart
- 18K gold nib
- Can be filled from an inkwell using the converter supplied
- Accepts a standard 'short' cartridge
- Sporty matt black finish with linear engraved design
- Elegant tapered octagonal shape
- Polished smoke-grey trim to contrast with matt resin barrel and cap
- Roller-end pocket clip for ease of use
- Diameter: 16mm
- Length capped: 145mm
- Length posted: 165mm
The silky matt finish and the linear design on the barrel and cap, give the Nero Uno Linear a sporty feel. Montegrappa have also used an unusual smokey-grey finish to the polished trim, which is an ideal contrast to the matt resin barrel.
The Nero Uno Linea retains the octagonal shape and elegant tapered lines of the original Nero Uno, giving the Linea an up-to-date modern look and feel.
By Mike Grove
I got this pen with an EF nib, though I'd say it was more of an F (when compared to other Western pen nibs). But, apart from that, it's excellent.
The nib is smooth, the ink flow is good (on the Wet side of average, I'd say), and, after writing a four A4 page letter I can definitely say that it's comfortable to use (I was worried that the octagonal body and grooves might be uncomfortable in the hand, but they simply are not).
I love the appearance of the smoke-grey trim, and the roller on the end of the clip is a neat and effective idea. Very happy.