International delivery is calculated as items are added to the cart
- Medium nib width
- Circular barrel with octagonal cap
- Accepts standard short international cartridges
- May be filled from an inkwell using converter supplied separately
- Machined from solid brass
- Raw brass finish: will wear-in over time resulting in a unique burnished surface.
- Diameter: 11mm
- Length: 100mm
- Length capped: 108mm
- Length posted: 128mm
A chunky durable pen the Kaweco Brass Sport will fit comfortably in the pocket as well as the the bag or holdall. Machined from a solid piece of brass, the octagonal Brass Sport is the the heaviest of the Kaweco ranges with the fountain weighing in at 44 grams.
The 'raw' brass finish has no lacquer to wear off. Instead, the bare metal, like the pen's owner, will reflect the trials, tribulations and joys of a lifetime's work and play, with with the surface mellowing over time to a fine burnished patina unique to it's history.
The Kaweco Brass Sport is available in four variants: Ball pen, Gel Rollerball, Mechanical Pencil and Fountain Pen in EF, F, M, B and BB nib grades. All variants accept industry standard refills and cartridges.
Each pen comes in the Kaweco vintage metal box. Each box will accept two pens if you need to make up a set.