Made to order, contact us for availability
International delivery is calculated as items are added to the cart
- Medium nib width
- Limited to 888 pieces worldwide
- Rhodium plated solid Sterling Silver outer filigree
- 22 carat Gold and Rhodium Plated solid Sterling silver inner barrel
- Approx 0.2 carats of brilliant-cut black diamonds
- Approx weight: 100g
- 18 carat yellow gold iridium tipped nib
- Accepts standard international cartridge
- May be filled form an inkwell using the converter supplied
- Winner of the Robb Report "Best of the Best" Award (USA)
- Each peice is individually made to order
- 6-8 Week production time
- British hallmark with unique makers mark
- Supplied in a solid oak presentation box with desk display stand
- Diameter: 19mm
- Length capped: 160mm
Each piece from the Architect range is individually crafted to order by goldsmith and designer Jack Row. Made from solid gold and sterling silver and studed with precious gems, these unique writing instruments represent the ultimate in luxury. Made in his workshop in the traditional jewellery quarter of Birmingham in the heart of England, Jack uses a combination of traditional craft skill and techniques developed over millenia together with the latest computer-aided design and manufacturing tools to realise these amazing works of art.
The Architect range is created for those who seek the ultimate in British design and craftsmanship in precious materials. Each piece is one of a limited edition of either 88, or 888 worldwide.
Among other awards and accolades, Jack received the Gold Medal prize from the Worshipful Company of Goldsmiths for the prototype Architect pen, as well as the Robb Report 'Best of the Best' award in 2012.