International delivery is calculated as items are added to the cart
- 18-carat bicolour gold nib with iridium tip available in 7 widths
- Includes converter for use with bottled ink & accepts standard cartridges
- Barrel end twists to release the nib unit
- Glossy black fluted barrels and platinum-plated accents
- High-quality articulated, spring-loaded clips
- Presented in gift box with canvas pouch
- Diameter: 13mm
- Length: 120mm
- Length capped: 125mm
- Length posted: 153mm
Graf von Faber-Castell's Intuition Platino range combines glossy black fluted barrels with platinum-plated accents to create a refined and timeless aesthetic. The textured fluting on the barrel is subtle and creates a pleasurable and tactile writing experience, ending with a gently curved grip. The barrel runs the full length of the pen without interruption. The platinum-plated accents contrasts nicely with the body and the barrel end uses a light-catching textured finish, featuring the emblematic family coat of arms.
The range uses articulated spring-loaded clips, which are both elegant and solid in construction. The pens are delivered in a solid wooden presentation box.