For details on our Christmas posting dates, please see our Delivery page
International delivery is calculated as items are added to the cart
- Medium nib width
- NEW model - available October 2018
- Black resin barrel with contrasting platinum plated rings
- Platinum plated trim and cap with articulated clip
- Iridium tipped bi-colour 18-carat gold nib
- Accepts standard cartridge type
- Can be filled from ink well using the converter supplied
- Diameter: 11mm
- Length capped: 138mm
- Length posted: 172mm
The Anello from Graf von Faber-Castell has a beautiful barrel constructed of metal rings sandwiched between the main barrel material giving the collection its name (Anello is Italian for 'ring').
The Anello pens are available in three finishes: Ebony wood barrel with platinum trim, Ivory coloured resin with platinum trim and Gold - matt brushed gold plated barrel with polished gold plate trim.
The rings of the Anello pens lay flush with barrel giving a hardly noticeable transition between the materials. The Anello collection of writing instruments is visually stunning and highly tactile.
The Anello fountain pen has a bi-colour 18-carat gold nib and may be filled from an inkwell using the converter or maybe used with standard size ink cartridges. Both the Anello rollerball pens and ball pens accept standard refill types and the mechanical pencil accepts 0.7mm pencil leads.