International delivery is calculated as items are added to the cart
- A traditional blue-black ink named after the foundation year of Diamine
- One of eight unique anniversary inks
- Specially fromulated for Diamine's 150th Anniversary
- Triangular wedge-shaped glass bottle
- Bottles can be arranged into a pleasing desktop display when all colours are collected!
- 40ml finest fountain pen ink
- This shade of ink is only available in the 150th anniversary collection
Diamine have been producing world-renown inks in England since 1864, the first choice of ink for many pen connoisseurs and collectors.
To celebrate their 150th Anniversary, in 2014, they launched this range of eight fountain pen inks.
Each ink is presented in a triangular wedge-shaped bottle which will can be arranged neatly into a circle on your desk once you have collected all eight inks!
Each glass bottle contains 40ml of ink in a shade unique to the 150th Anniversary collection.
Made in Liverpool, England.