Dispatched in 4 to 7 days
International delivery is calculated as items are added to the cart
- Accepts Cross rollerball refill
- Collectors edition to support Fonderie 47 efforts to remove assult refles from Africa
- Each purchase funds the destruction of another AK47
- Black PVD coated steel barrel and cap
- 23CT gold plated trim
- Cap features disc of steel from a destroyed AK47 rifle
- AK47 inspired engravings, with serial number of rifle used to make the pen
- Diameter: 14mm
- Length: 126mm
- Length capped: 144mm
- Length posted: 155mm
Design brand Fonderie 47 transform tools of war into objects that inspire human imagination and action. Each piece is made from an AK47 and funds programs to help to reduce gun violence in war-torn regions of Africa by reducing the supply of assault weapons.
Cross have teamed up with Fonderie 47 to create this unique Collector's Edition Peerless rollerball pen. The pen features the unique serial number of a gun destroyed to create it and is engraved with AK-47 inspired patterns. An embedded moniker disk is made of reformed AK47 steel.
The body of the pen is coated with a matt black PVD finish and features 23CT gold accents. Each purchase funds the destruction of one more AK47.