For details on our Christmas posting dates, please see our Delivery page
Dispatched in 4 to 7 days
International delivery is calculated as items are added to the cart
- Medium nib width
- Limited edition clear 'demonstrator' model with rose gold accents
- Celebrating the self-filling Crescent Filler mechanism patented over 100 years ago
- Ground-breaking mechanism was a beloved item of the great author Mark Twain
- Available in four resin finishes
- Spring loaded rocker clip
- Cushion point steel nib available in 5 widths
- Pen band engraved with Mark Twain's signature
Mark Twain is celebrated here via a pen the great writer himself appreciated dearly. Conklin patented the Crescent Filler mechanism soon after they established in Toledo, Ohio and it soon became a favourite of Twain's who went on to become the company's official spokesman in 1903.
In addition to Twain's appreciation of the filling mechanism he found another benefit to the design, stating "Also, I prefer it because it is a profanity saver, it cannot roll off the desk".
Four resin finishes evoke great models of the past and a special limited edition clear demonstrator model completes the collection. Hand-made in Italy, the fountain pens use the revolutionary filling mechanism, feature Conklin's spring loaded rocker clip and are engraved with Twain's signature around the band.
The cushion point steel nib is available in 5 widths.