Dispatched in 4 to 7 days
International delivery is calculated as items are added to the cart
- 18 carat gold, rhodium-coated nib
- Available in fine, medium and broad nib widths
- Accepts standard cartridges, includes piston convertor for use with bottled ink
- Screw cap
- Silver-plated, rhodium coated metal barrels with shimmering blue-grey facets
- Silicon coating produces unique kaleidoscopic reflections
- Numbered edition with individual certification number engraved on clip
- Lifetime international guarantee
- Made in Switzerland
- Diameter: 11mm
- Length capped: 132mm
- Length posted: 166mm
The Caran d'Ache Varius Silas range is a special numbered edition featuring silver-plated, rhodium coated metal barrels with shimmering blue-grey facets. Each face of the hexagonal barrel uses a silicon coating, producing unique kaleidoscopic reflections that range from blue to grey. The highly polished metal parts of the pen create a fascinating mirror effect.
These Swiss made pens come with a lifetime international guarantee. Each piece has a unique certification number engraved into the clip. The fountain pen uses an 18 carat gold, rhodium-coated nib available in fine, medium or broad.