Dispatched in 2 to 3 days
International delivery is calculated as items are added to the cart
- Medium nib width
- 18-carat gold rhodium plated nib
- Silver and then rhodium plated finish
- Brass body engraved with 'cisele' pattern
- Slim, timeless design
- Accepts standard cartridge type
- May be filled from an inkwell using the converter supplied
- Diameter: 9mm
- Length: 121mm
- Length capped: 137mm
- Length posted: 152mm
The Caran d'Ache Madison Cisele is a re-invention of the original Madison designed in the 1970s.
Slim and timeless in design these Madison pens are engraved with the 'cisele' pattern and are available in either a gold plated finish or sliver and rhodium plated version.
Available as a fountain pen, rollerball or ball point pen and as a mechanical pencil.
The fountain pens have 18-carat gold nibs with a choice of fine, medium or broad widths.
Made and finished to the exacting standards of Caran d'Ache in their Swiss factory.