Dispatched in 7 to 14 days
International delivery is calculated as items are added to the cart
- Sandblasted, matt-finish rhodium
- Accepts standard rollerball refills
- Limited to 99 pieces worldwide
- Collaboration with Swiss watchmaker MB&F
- Combines structural complexity with perfect writing comfort
- Geneva-based manufacturing process involving over 500 manual steps
- Slim space-vessel shaped body integrates into launch pad case
- Includes leather carrying pouch, refills, owners guide, brochure and guarantee
- Complete with accompanying astronaut, ready to explore the universe.
This very special limited edition 'Astrograph' pen is the result of a collaboration between Caran d'Ache and Swiss watchmaker MB&F. The project celebrates the exploratory genius and childhood dreams that spark great technical feats.
This exceptional model combines structural complexity with perfect writing comfort; the result of a 4 year design process followed by a whole year developing the final model. The Geneva-based manufacturing process involved over 500 manual steps. 99 innovative elements allow for perfect integration of the design.
The slim space-vessel shaped body is available in 3 finishes; high-gloss rhodium, sandblasted matt rhodium or anthracite ruthenium, with 99 individually numbered pieces available in each finish. Each pen's number is engraved onto one of the stabiliser feet of its truly unique launch pad design case.
The launch pad houses both the rocket pen and the accompanying astronaut, ready to explore the universe. Aluminium is combined with a plexiglas lid complete with magnetic closing system. The lid carries a coloured-launch pad illustration with 3 integrated holes to anchor the rocket pen in the centre.
Included with this limited edition is a smooth black leather carrying pouch, with nubuck lining and magnetic closure, owner's guide and guarantee, 2 ink cartridges or a fine black rollerball refill, and the Astrograph brochure.