International delivery is calculated as items are added to the cart
- Anthracite “Tungsten” an exclusive Bentley colour
- Accepts standard rollerball refill
- Unique partnership between Bentley and Graf von Faber-Castell
- Overseen by Chris Cooke, Head of Product Design at Bentley Motors
- Cap features knurling and distictive Bentley “B”
- Bentley's trademark grill pattern finely engraved on barrel
- Modern Bentley colours combine with highly polished platinum accents
- Solid sprung clip
- Presented in a hand-sewn Italian calfskin case resembing luxury car interior
- Barrel diameter: 11mm
- Length: 115mm
- Length capped: 141mm
- Length posted: 157mm
This unique partnership sees Bentley Motors combine with Graf von Faber-Castell to create a range of timeless designs manufactured with world-class precision and craftsmanship.
The project was overseen by Chris Cooke, Head of Product Design at Bentley Motors and brings together design aspects both brands are famed for. Highly polished platinum-plated accents combine with modern Bentley colours on the barrels, which feature finely engraved guilloche patterns echoing Bentley's trademark diamond grill.
The contoured cap encompasses the distinctive knurling which can also be found on the gearstick and instrumentation dials of the cars, and is emblazoned with the Bentley “B” trademark. The clip is Graf's trademark, solid, articulated clip.
The pen comes presented in a hand-sewn Italian calfskin case resembling the interior of a luxury Bentley car.