Contact us for availability
International delivery is calculated as items are added to the cart
- Accepts standard international cartridge
- Can be filled from ink well using the converter supplied
- Limited edition celebrating Bentley's 100th year
- Unique partnership between Bentley and Graf von Faber-Castell
- Overseen by Chris Cooke, Head of Product Design at Bentley Motors
- Cap features knurling, a commemorative golden ring and distictive Bentley “B”
- Bentley's trademark grill pattern finely engraved on barrel
- Special edition black barrel
- Highly polished PVD-coated accents
- Solid sprung clip
- Presented in a special limited edition box with black interior
- Barrel diameter: 11mm
- Length: 117mm
- Length capped: 141mm
- Length posted: 159mm
Bentley combine with Graf von Faber-Castell to celebrate their 100th year with this very special limited edition series. Each piece is adorned with a commemoratory golden ring, which will also appear on every Bentley made during this special year.
Each of the fountain, rollerball and ballpoint pens are entirely coated with a PVD finish.The highly polished PVD-coated accents combine with a black finish on the barrel, which features finely engraved guilloche patterns echoing Bentley's trademark diamond grill.
The contoured cap incorporates the distinctive knurling which can also be found on the gearstick and instrumentation dials of the cars. The knurling is crowned with the the centenary golden ring with the cap end emblazoned with the Bentley “B” trademark. The clip is Graf's trademark, solid, articulated clip.
This limited edition collaboration is a fitting commemoration of the incredible craftsmanship and power in every Bentley and a celebration of all those who have had a hand in shaping them over the last 100 years.
Presented in a special limited edition box with black interior.