International delivery is calculated as items are added to the cart
- Removes writing inks including: fountain pen ink, ball pen ink, permanent marker, stamp pad ink and toner
- Also effective on a wide variety of food and other household stains
- Safe and effective on most materials including: silk, cotton, viscose and wool
- Safe on most surfaces and materials including: carpet, leather, upholstery, wallpaper and painted surfaces
- Non-toxic formula
- 30ml bottle
- Not for removing ink from paper
Amodex Ink Remover is non-toxic and removes inks & stains from fabrics and other surfaces. Amodex removes tough stains including inks food stains and more from most fabrics, materials and surfaces.
Visit the Amodex website.
Be the first to write a product review
I have a new cream leather handbag. On it's first outing someone defaced the front of it with a blue/black biro pen. I googled for help and used some colourless alcohol rather than meths to remove it. Some of the staining has come out but half still remains. Will this pen be able to help remove the rest despite the stain being six days old already?
Asked by Elizabeth Woollett
Amodex is a very effective ink remover and has been around for quite some time. It appears to be more of a soapy detergent product rather than a solvent and works in a different way to the alcohol that you have used. Unfortunately, although alcohol is an effective solvent for ball pen ink and works well on hard non-absorbent surfaces, it's action of thinning the ink will also allow it to soak in to an absorbent surface, as well as to spread.
I would think that it was worth trying, but the previous treatment with alcohol may mean that is is not 100% effective.