To enter for the day 2 prize draw to win…
This competition is now closed. Thank you to all who entered. The winners are listed in the Rafflecopter widget below.
March is here, and with spring just around the corner (hopefully!), we decided that it was time for another competition to get us all through the last part of winter.
Up for grabs this time are three Lamy Logo gift sets, which are presented in a beautiful crisp white gift case. Each includes a journal and a brushed stainless steel finish multifunction pen. The popular Lamy Logo multifunction pen features a ballpoint pen (supplied with black ink) and a 0.5mm mechanical pencil, and is perfect for making notes on the go in a journal, diary or notebook. The switch between pen and pencil is made with a simple twist of the writing tool. The journal features grid paper, meaning it would be great for writing or drawing, and features an elastic closure band, a ribbon page marker and an inside pocket.
One of these gift sets would be great for giving to a stationery lover in your life, or would also make a great gift to yourself! I’ll leave that tough decision to you… but I know what I’d do!
How do I enter?
Entry to the competition is really simple. All you have to do is complete one or more of the tasks in the Rafflecopter widget below. The more methods you use to enter, and the more times you enter, the bigger your chances of winning!
Terms and Conditions
- The competition will run from 12am GMT on 2nd March 2016 until 12am GMT on 31st March 2016. We won’t count any entries made after this time period.
- The winners will be selected at random by Rafflecopter, and will be contacted on 31st March 2016.
- If one or all of the winners does not respond within 14 days of being contacted by us, the prize will be forfeited and we will draw a new (or several new) winners.
- There will be 3 winners in total.
- This competition is open to stationery fans in the UK only.
- The Pen Company reserve the right to publish the winners’ names on our website, and in any media regarding this competition.
- There is no cash alternative.