Spring Poetry Competition This competition has now closed, The Pen…
National Stationery Week is back, running from Monday 29th April to Sunday 5th May, and this year we have a very exciting prize to give away to a stationery lover in the UK or beyond — a Graf von Faber-Castell Guilloche ballpoint pen in Viper Green! This pen is truly not to be missed, as you can see below.
This Graf von Faber-Castell pen features a guilloche engraved barrel in an eye-catching green colour, with rhodium-plated trim, and an articulated clip. The RRP is £185, so this is sure to be a prize that makes someone’s week!
How to enter
Want to get your hands on this gorgeous green Graf pen? We don’t blame you! Entry into our competition couldn’t be simpler — all you need to do is complete one or more tasks in the Rafflecopter widget below. Some tasks can be completed once a day, offering you even more chances to win!
Fancy a stationery discount?
Fancy treating yourself this National Stationery Week? Well, why not grab a bargain with 10% off over at The Pen Company shop. All you have to do is use the code NSW10 at checkout to claim your 10% off!
Terms & Conditions
- The competition will run from midnight on Sunday 28th April 2019 to midnight on Sunday 5th May 2019.
- There will be one winner. The winner will be selected at random by the Rafflecopter widget, and notified by The Pen Company within one week of the competition’s end.
- If a winner does not respond a fortnight after being contacted by us, the prize will be forfeited, and we will be within our rights to draw a new winner – again, at random.
- This competition is open to stationery lovers worldwide.
- The winner’s name will be published on this blog post and on our social media channels.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- No personal data is stored by us or by Rafflecopter: we only request your name, email address and postal address in order to contact you and post your prize to you. These details are not stored by The Pen Company, and are not used for any other purposes.