To enter for the day 4 prize draw to win…
It’s our favourite week of the year again! And how better to celebrate our love of stationery than by giving lots of stationery goodies away during the biggest stationery week of the year? National Stationery Week runs from 23rd-29th April this year, and we’re giving away 7 stationery bundles in celebration, along with a rather exciting main prize.
So, what can I win?
The BIG prize this year is the Graf von Faber-Castell Tamito Finewriter pen. This lovely pen is made in Germany by Faber-Castell’s luxury division and has an RRP of £175. The pen is in a subtle but alluring Taupe finish and comes fitted with a fineliner refill, but may also be used with standard rollerball refills if preferred.
Our other prizes are 7 BIG stationery bundles (RRP around £55 each) containing:
- 1 x Sheaffer Switch ballpoint pen with touch screen stylus — ideal for the modern worker or student, or to use home, this pen can be used with a touch screen device such as a phone or tablet and is great for general note-taking.
- 1 x Faber-Castell Grip ballpoint pen — an excellent ergonomic ballpoint pen with a comfy rubberised grip section.
- 1 x Faber-Castell Grip Plus mechanical pencil — the equally comfy sibling of the the ballpoint pen above.
- 2 x 80ml bottles of Diamine fountain pen ink — a pair of ink bottles form the renowned UK-based ink manufacturer with a history stretching back over 150 years.
How do I enter?
Entry into our competitions couldn’t be simpler! Just complete one or more tasks in the Rafflecopter widgets below for your chance to win.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitions will run from midnight on Monday 23rd April 2018 to midnight on Sunday 29th April 2018. Any entries made before or after this time will not be counted.
- There will be one winner per prize. The winners will be selected at random, and notified within one week of the competition end.
- If a winner does not respond a fortnight after being contacted by us, the prize will be forfeited, and we will be within our rights to draw a new winner – again, at random.
- The competitions are open to stationery lovers worldwide.
- The winners’ names will be published on this blog post and on our social media channels.
- There are no cash alternatives to the prizes.
- No personal data is stored by us or Rafflecopter: we only request your name, email address and postal address in order to contact you and post your prize to you. These details are not stored, and are not used for any other purposes.
- Ink and pen colours for prizes will be selected at random.