Here they are! Our #PimpMyPen Competition entries Which is your…
To celebrate National Stationery Week this year, we are getting right in to the swing of things, with discounts to be announced soon, and a big giveaway too.
This year we wanted to get your creative juices flowing, with a brand new competition launching especially for #NatStatWeek. The week runs from 27th April til 3rd May this year, but our competition starts NOW to give you as long as possible on your creations!
We would like you to create some art work, using only pen and inks on paper or card. The theme for this is ‘Hello Summer Days’. Use this as inspiration, and feel free to let your imaginations run wild. For some ideas, think about:
- What makes you excited about summer?
- What do you have planned?
- Where are you going on holiday?
- What animals and insects do you see more of in summer?
The Wonderful Prize:
We love this prize and can’t wait to give it away to our competition winner! We have the whole set of 8 Diamine 150th Anniversary inks up for grabs. These gorgeous bottles are wedge-shaped, meaning they can all sit together in a pleasing circle on your desk. These are definitely too nice to be put away in a drawer!
How To Enter
This competition is open to stationery lovers in all countries, as we ship internationally.
To enter, all you need to do is send us:
A photograph or scan of your artwork, and a brief description of what you have created and what inspired you to create it. Information on the pens and inks you used in your work would also be really interesting, for us and for others.
Please submit your entries to [email protected], with the subject line: ‘Hello Summer Days competition’. If you have any problems doing this, give us a tweet @ThePenCompany or contact us on our Facebook page.
Terms & Conditions
- All entries must be received by midday GMT on 10th May 2015.
- The winner will be announced no later than 13th May 2015. We will be in touch with the winner shortly afterwards.
- By submitting your entry you are allowing us to upload your entries to our website and also to share them on social media.
- Names will be used on the competition blog, but only alongside a vague location (ie. town) – no email address or other contact details will be disclosed.
- This competition is open to adults only – age 16+ please.
- The winner will be selected over a brew by the staff of The Pen Company. We’ll also be looking at your entry’s popularity on social media platforms, so do get sharing on Facebook, Twitter and elsewhere! Please use the hashtag #HelloSummerDays when sharing, so we don’t miss it! We will upload competition entries as we receive them, so there will be plenty of time for sharing online.
- There will only be one winner.
- You may enter this competition more than once, providing it is with a different submission.
- All artwork must be your own, and must not have been submitted elsewhere.
- The winning prize is a full set of 8 Diamine 150th Anniversary inks. There will be no cash alternative offered.
- The Pen Company reserve the right to discount entries that we deem inappropriate.
- The judges’ decision is final.
Don’t forget to use the following hashtags when talking about this competition and National Stationery Week online. Get involved!