To enter for the day 2 prize draw to win…
This competition has now closed.
After much debating amongst us in the pen shop we decided that the winner is Jessica Croome – Age 5. We really liked the patch work quilt effect Jess!
Thank you to everyone who entered and for the lovely feedback we received, I’m sure we’ll be doing another one very soon.
As it’s the summer holidays we’ve decided to do something fun for the kids; a colouring-in competition. We’re giving our younger stationery fans the chance to win a pack of Lamy school pens – enough for your whole class!*
Lamy pens have been a popular choice as school pens for years due to their comfortable grip, durability and excellent value. We’re now giving you the chance to kit your class out for free with enough pens for the entire class when you go back to school!
- Please download this PDF
- Print it off
- Get colouring
- Either scan in or photograph it
- And send it to [email protected] with the subject line stating “Colouring in Competition”
- You will be emailed back with the URL of your entry to share with your friends and family on Twitter, Facebook or Google Plus. (Think of it as a digital fridge)
- The competition is open to anyone 12 years or under
- The competition is open to any country in the world
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- Entries should be emailed to; [email protected] with the subject containing Colouring in Competition and then it will be uploaded to our blog (here)
We believe that this competition is best judged by you and as such we will be using social shares as part of the judging process.Originally we added this to encourage people to share some lovely colourful pictures with friends and family. We never intended to only use social media votes to judge this competition, but the feedback we received suggested people thought this would be the main metric, although this wasn’t the case we are now going to remove this to avoid confusion. We’d still love people to share entries but this the old fashioned way by Alan, James, Tom and myself in the shop over a nice cuppa!
- All entries must be received by midday GMT on the 30th September 2013
- The winner will be notified within 14 working days
- Names will be used on the blog but only detailing location – no email address or other contact details will be disclosed
The winner will be chosen from a mixture of social votes (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus) and staff of The Pen Company
- There can only be one winner of this competition
- The winning prize will only include pens, or pencils from the school pens range
More information about our range of pens, ink, pen cases and spare parts can be found in our online shop.
*Limited to a maximum class size of 35.